It is currently Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:56 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:50 pm 

Cave Midget wrote:
Todays results:
1) Tom Chaos Marines/Khorne Demonkin 110pts
2) Jason Tyranids 103pts
3) Ron Dark Angels 96pts
4) Colin Chaos Demons/Chaos Marines 91pts
5) Jack Space Marines/ Deathwatch 90pts
6) Craig Aeldari 87pts
7) Jae Space Wolves 87pts
8) Mike Imperial Guard 86pts
9) Steve Space Marines 82pts
10) Jeff Eldar 76pts

Overall
Tom 110pts 40$

General
Craig 47pts 20$

Sportsman
Jason 29pts 20$

Best painted
Jack 30pts 20$

Random
Mike 25$
Ron 25$

Today we had 10 players for our third event of the new year. Including three players returning after a long absence (Tom, Colin & Steve)Today we played upstairs (store front level) and for the most part I think that's were we will continue to play there during the colder months and until the basement is lit/painted. Tom whipped three players including me to take first place, Craig took General, sportsman went to Jay and I took painted. Mike and Ron both took the random prizes.
I had something that I wanted to say after the tournament. But forgot in an effort to try an get out before it got to late. I asked Mike (Store owner) to inquire about the status of 40k from Games Workshop. According his representative. " The game is changing, but it will not be going the path of Age of Sigmar. We have learned from that experience. No points cost, was a fiasco" Take that for what it is worth to me,.....our game is getting a face lift. But it's not Sigmar.....but what it is I don't know. This stance is also what the what was posted on the community page a few weeks back. The next tournament is on April 15th....I hope to see every on then.

Report this post Post details Warn user
 Profile E-mail  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2