It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:10 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: TERRAIN / PLANET STRIKE
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:01 pm 
Senior Contributor

I would like to tell all of our players we need terrain if any one has some and would like to donate it to the store we would appreciate it. Also we as a group are interested in purchasing the planet strike terrain, if you are interested in chipping in let me know, either by cell, email, pm or if you see me.

Report this post Post details Warn user
 Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:15 am 
Contributor

you can count me in for a couple bucks. and are we donating to purchase at reail dollars or wholesale dollars. or something in between.

Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:41 am 
Senior Contributor

We are getting at 10% off. We're trying to find out how many people are interested so we know how much to order. The more people the more we order.

Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:42 am 
Senior Contributor

Ill pitch in.. When are you actually collecting by??

Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:00 pm 
Senior Contributor

I'll collect from the Blue Bell group at the next tournament. Were looking at between 10$ and 13 bucks a person. I'll post a list of the stuff we want to get. The more people in the cheaper it will get.

Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:58 pm 
Senior Contributor

[quote="Cave Midget"]I'll collect from the Blue Bell group at the next tournament. Were looking at between 10$ and 13 bucks a person. I'll post a list of the stuff we want to get. The more people in the cheaper it will get.[/quote]
Here is the stuff we are planning to get, 2 Bastions, 3 Defense Line (We are getting deal on that package), and The Skysheild Landing Pad. Like I said the more people we get the cheaper it is. I still have to talk to Mike (owner) about the details. If we get more people we could get some more stuff. I figured there is about 11 people so far who have contacted me.

Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:57 pm 
Senior Contributor

So far the following people have told me they were going to contribute to the planet strike terrain:
1 Jeff S
2 Ryan
3 Giz
4 Chris N
5 Mike C
6 Ed
7 Me
8 Jody
9 Dan
10 Jay
11 Jess
12 John
13 Brian
14 Jack D
If I don't have you listed and you have told me you wanted to contribute. Just let me know. Or if you would like to contribute, and haven't gotten to me yet. It's not too late let me know. I haven't gotten a total from Mike yet when he does I will let everyone know.

Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:57 am 
Senior Contributor

Okay here is where we stand with the planet strike terrain. Mike was unable to get the big box with multiple pieces. All we have so far is the Landing pad. If we still want to get the terrain we will have to get it piece by piece. Or we can just let it go and pay for the landing pad, it is up to you guys. But it still doesn't help the fact that we need better/new terrain for the tournaments. Terrain is not my ....bag, I'm not very good at it so any help would be appreciated.

Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:46 am 
Senior Contributor

Does it have to be the NEW planet Strike terrain?? We all know how over priced GW is!! Honestly we have so much buildings and ruins already?? How bout some forest/jungle terrain?? I think it would be better if the money every one contributes just goes to hobby store terrain.. Tree's/hills and natural rock.. All this can be bought in a regular hobby store for a fraction of the price. We could set up twice or three times as much tables for what we would spend on the Planet strike stuff for one table.. if we just buy terrain from a hobby stores and put a lil effort in putting it together Im sure it will be much better than one table of all GW terrain.. just an idea fellas..? :roll:

Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:09 pm 
Contributor

I'd agree to that, provided you know for a fact where we can buy the terrain and how much we can get for the price. Its my understanding that we need more terrian, as to what kind it is, that is up to Jack. But I'd be in as far as contributing my money to that if Jack okays it.

Profile E-mail  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next