It is currently Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:41 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:48 pm 
Senior Contributor

With the new edition comes new books and materials. At Alternate universes we are giving away a Rule Book or 50$ in Gw credit. The way this works is if you participate(d) in the tournament today, Flyboyz in two weeks at the Holmes store, or at the Escalation event in July! You will earn two Lootery tickets for free (per event). You can also purchase a ticket from me for a 1$ at any of these events. (You cannot use store credit to buy a ticket only cash, card etc.)
At the end of the escalation event I will pull a ticket & read the number. If your number is called you will win a Rule Book(full 3book set) or 50$ in Gw Credit. You must be present at the end of the event to claim your prize! If you are not there, I will draw another number.

Yes just by playing in these events you have an opportunity to get the new Rulebook! I hope to see you at any of these events and good luck!

(By the way I am not participating this drawing, So I can't win!)

Last edited by Cave Midget on Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Report this post Post details Warn user
 Profile E-mail  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]