[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4772: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3907)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4774: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3907)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3907)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3907)
Alternate Universes • View topic - ManFest III: F.N.C. 12/14/2013
It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:16 pm 

Report this post Post details Warn user
 Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:55 am 
Contributor

Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:26 am 
Senior Contributor

Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:43 pm 
Senior Contributor

Manfest Pics..I'll type a summery tomorrow. One thing I forgot....Jack Doud did a hell of a job of Putting this together. I didn't get a chance to say it after the event was over. That whole crappy weather thing and all. Ruining my jokes....But please Jack Doud did a lot of the leg work for this event and without him this whole thing would be possible......

http://s781.photobucket.com/user/JRoshi ... t=2&page=1

.............Summary tomorrow....Till then this will do....... you filthy animals.

Last edited by Cave Midget on Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:47 pm 
Senior Contributor

Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:55 pm 
Senior Contributor

Yesterday as we all know was manfest. This year we invited the players from Comics and More (Plymouth Meeting Mall)
I hope everyone from both teams had a good time. It was certainly a long day for the to's and the threat of ice/snow did not help. With all of the changes to Apocalypse there was certainly a learning curve for all of us. To ease with introductions Jack Doud made us all pretty name tags. I will have mine with me for a couple days for people to check mine out. I played on the CSM team and was issued the prettiest of all...

Food for thought:
The Au side (Loyalist) lead by Jack Doud was well organized and by the first break had the traitors and heretics (CSM) on the run. Paul B. (Heretic) did all he could to rally the troops during the break. But could not muster enough to stop the onslaught of gargantuan creatures and Tau fire support.

Paul P (Heretic) was always a half step behind Franks (loyalist) kills. If the heretics had gotten first turn. It may have been enough to give Paul the extra nudge he would have to needed to put the traitors and heretics over.

Charles M. (Heretic) took out the macro cannon on the last turn with shooting. I cannot stress this enough. If you can't take the objective and it can be destroyed. Destroy it! Good shooting Charles ....as we all know you were known more for your assault decisions yesterday.

Mike and Tom held Dan and myself on the back table pretty well. I would have liked to have played that back table out. I think they would have eventually took us out. But it was a nice mini game inside a bigger event. Well done guys....and Tom picking up the Pandorax expansion was a wise investment.

Joe (Loyalists)sniping with vortex missiles on the last turn....I guess that answers question...yes you can back stab with a ballista.

If I missed something please, add your thoughts, comments...etc..
...see everyone next year at Manfest IV: :D

Last edited by Cave Midget on Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:12 pm 

A "Whole Lotto Fun"

I can't stress enough that was a well thought out and great APOC game. My second year in a row. My friends @ PAGE are throwing a small one for our group and many ideas here will help.

Now when is Mike going to post the picture of that "PRETTY PINK PILE 0' WARHOUND"........... :D

Last edited by Cable on Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:52 am 

Thanks again for the fun times Jacks. I look forward to manfest every year and had a pretty easy going time this year with my handful of models. We should add this in the summer though next year so I don't have to go straight home and plow the driveway afterwards.

Looking forward to the next time.

Profile E-mail  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3